F Sharing | tamdoll's workspace

Sharing

December 31, 2012

Right next to me sits my computer tower, with this card on top, from Pam of Gingerbreadsnowflakes.com. She’s so sweet, has an awesome website, is super-talented & I really appreciate how she shared her generous spirit with me throughout the year. Yes, that’s a woven heart peaking out from the inside – tutorial at her webpage & as soon as I figure out exactly where, I’m going to hang mine on the wall above.

see gingerbreadsnowflakes.com



“This is a beautiful pattern .. I think possible one of my favourites.”

“These are beautiful! I loved your tutorial,I tried it with some blue sparkle yarn … I picture it for new years eve. I have gotten it down to about 1/2 an hour. So much fun!”

Dragon Scales Crochet Necklace Pattern by tamdoll

In 2012, I made my Dragon Scales Crochet Necklace pattern available for purchase on Ravelry. I’ve been teaching the project in local workshops and receiving lots of great feedback from students (who made and re-made the necklaces for gifts & some for sale!).

Been wanting to post projects, quotes and “thanks for sharing” here for a while… Thanks to Mullub (picture above) & Euchronia & us4n2 on Ravelry.

 

That’s really it for now. Saying goodbye to 2012 & looking forward to the coming year. Wishing for peace everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful 2013. Peace and happiness on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!!! And I am delighted that you enjoyed your card so much! The stamps (except trees) were made for me by Fanie and I couldn't resist using them to create cards.

    I have appreciated your friendship as well. Meeting lovely people one would otherwise never have the chance to know is one of the BEST parts of being in the blogisphere - especially the crafty part of the blogisphere!!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year - what an amazing necklace and created by you - congrats on the success of teaching that ---

    hope your new year kicks off with a bang.

    xo
    tina
    one crafty mess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top